[patch, fortran, docs, committed] Fix CHDIR, CTIME, EXIT documentation.

The attached patch fixes the documentation portions of PRs 30922, 30948, and 30953, which mostly relate to incorrect documentation of argument names in intrinsics. The claim of "must be an INTEGER of the default kind" is slightly overstating the case; in practice it appears that we allow both INTEGER(4) and INTEGER(8) regardless of the current default, but I think documenting it this way is more appropriate.

Also, the CHDIR argument "NAME" is arguably misnamed; the G77 documentation has it named "DIR" (but G77 doesn't support keyword arguments, so this is only a documentation issue). I chose to document the currently existing version.

2007-03-13  Brooks Moses  <brooks.moses@codesourcery.com>

	PR fortran/30922
	PR fortran/30948
	PR fortran/30953
	* intrinsics.texi (CHDIR): Fix argument names, note
	that STATUS must be a default integer.
	(CTIME): Fix argument names, note that RESULT must
	be a default integer.
	(EXIT): Note that STATUS must be a default integer.

Tested with "make pdf" and "make info" on i686-pc-linux-gnu; committed to trunk and 4.2 under blanket approval from Steve Kargl.

- Brooks