Re: [iso_c_binding] Symbol names in libgfortran

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 10:04:44PM +0100, FX Coudert wrote:

> "To whom it may concern" :)
>
> I don't know who's working on ISO_C_BINDING at this point, but I
> noted that the library helper functions (and prototypes) are not
> declared with the export_proto/iexport_proto/export/iexport
> mechanism. So, they don't get the _gfortran_ prefix (which we want to
> maintain for all libgfortran symbols), among other things.

Chris has been doing the heavy lifting.  He's produced most
of the patches.  Tobias has done some considerable testing
and some minor patches.  He has also been the person that
occasionally merges trunk into the branch.  I've been reviewing
patch, fixing minor formatting issues, testing, and committing
the patches.

I'll add this to the list of items I hope to accomplish before
leaving for a 2 week experiment on the beaches of sunny Florida.

--
Steve