Re: [documentation, fortran] more intrinsics

Daniel Franke wrote:
2007-03-08 Daniel Franke <franke.daniel@gmail.com>

	* intrinsic.texi (GERROR, ISATTY, TTYNAM): New.
	(ABORT, FLUSH, FNUM, IRAND, MALLOC, SIGNAL, SRAND): Fixed typo.
-       * intrinsic.c (add_subroutines): Changed dummy argument name
-       of gerror from count to result.
+	* intrinsic.c (add_subroutines): Adjusted dummy argument names
+	of GERROR and TTYNAM.

Tested info, dvi and html targets on x86-pc-linux-gnu.

Ok for trunk and possibly for 4.2?

I can't officially okay this, but it all looks OK to me, with the exception of some minor nitpicks:

* You've got "shall be" in place of "Shall be" in some of your argument entries.

* TTYNAME, according to your code examples, is both a subroutine and a function. It should thus have "Subroutine, non-elemental function" as the Class entry, and the description should have the paragraph, "This intrinsic is provided in both subroutine and function forms; however, only one form can be used in any given program unit." See CHMOD for an example to copy.

Thanks very much for looking into this!

Please commit the .texi patches to trunk and 4.2 at the same time; I've been keeping the two versions synchronized as much as possible to make sure that everything relevant gets backported. The intrinsic.c patch looks like a trivial wrong-code patch, and thus IMO is also appropriate for 4.2.

- Brooks