Re: [patch, fortran/OpenMP] Allow more than one space after "!$omp" sentinel

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 11:44:06AM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
>
> Currently, gfortran gives an "Unclassifiable OpenMP directive" error
> when there is more than one space after the "!$omp" directive. (cf.
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2007-02/msg00305.html).
>
> Unless I misread the standard, multiple spaces are allowed, having one
> is mandatory.
>
> The following patch by Bernard Fischer fixes this, by gobbling all extra
> spaces.
>
> The patch was regression tested (make check-gfortran, make check in
> libgomp) on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

I don't like the changing of existing tests, there should be a new test for
various forms that aren't yet covered by the existing tests, one in
fixed form and one in free form.

Let me write some tests and see whether the fix is in the right place
(if it is only a problem with free form, my guess is it is scanner.c
that needs fixing instead).

	Jakub