Re: ice in gfc_insert_bbt

Daniel,

yes, after simply recompiling gfortran from scratch (no bootstrap), it takes the testcase without ice.

Thanks!
	Daniel

It is me that should be thanking you!

It is extremely helpful that you got the testcase in: I will make sure that I understand what is happening with it and dejagnu-ify it.

If everybody is agreeable, I will commit the patch, suitably cleaned up, and Daniel's testcase. I will post the patch to the list after the event, just to keep the record straight.

Best regards

Paul