Polyhedron benchmark results on AMD64

Hi all,

I've been doing (for professional use) a run of the Polyhedron
benchmark of the Fortran 95 compilers I have at hand on one of my
x86_64-linux machines (this is: GNU, Intel, Portland, Sun and g95; I
would really like to have Pathscale as it seems so fast, but I don't).
I think people might find it interesting so here's the link:
http://www.eleves.ens.fr/home/coudert/benchmark.pdf

<details>
For each compiler, there are two columns: execution time (in seconds),
and how much slower it is than the fastest compiler (percentage).
Colors code are: 0-5% green, 5-10% dark green, 10-20% white, 20-50%
yellow and above 50% red. For all-tests means, there's the "standard"
geometric mean of execution time, but also the mean of the
percentages.
</details>

The surprise to me was how well the Sun compiler (beta build for
linux) is doing. I especially wonder how they do get fatigue so
fast... Other than that, we're in pretty good shape, but we might want
to investigate (junior job?) the reasons for our poor performance on
gas_dyn, fatigue and aermod (maybe also: capacite, mdbx, nt).

Feel free to comment or suggest other ideas. I'd also be interested in
OpenMP benchmarks, although I've not yet found if there's any such
benchmark suite available freely.

FX