Re: 50 Years of Fortran

Tobias,

"Implementing the Standards - including Fortran 2003"
by Malcolm Cohen, NAG
This contains PR30746.... *sigh*

Roger, You might take a look at the FORALL example. I won't have time for a week or two. I think that what you have done to gfortran's FORALL treats it correctly but it wold be as well to make sure.

Paul
"The new features of Fortran 2003"
by David Muxworthly, BSI Fortran Convenor

"What will be in Fortran 2008"
by John Reid, Convenor ISO Fortran Working Group
To which Malcolm Cohen's last remark makes an interesting reference!
If you are interested, there are also more historic talks (FORTRAN vs.
Algol; early experience 1959 to 1964; etc.)

The film is fun.

Paul