Gfortran does not compile dynamo (and others)

Hello all,

I tried compiling the dynamo molecular dynamics library
(<http://www.pdynamo.org/Installation.html>), but I got "internal
compiler error: Segmentation fault" with energy.f90. This is what I
did:

- Download and unpack the source code.

- In the Makefile, set FC=gfortran and FFLAGS="-c -I$(MOD_DIR)
-J$(MOD_DIR) -O3".

- In source/definitions.f90, comment out the lines for NAG (USE
F90_KIND, declarations of DP and SP) and uncomment the corresponding
declaractions of DP and SP.

- Run "DYNAMO_HOME=. make"

I've tried with the latest binary build for Linux (gcc version 4.3.0
20070123), in a Mandriva 2007 box. It works OK with Intel compiler.

By the way, I also could not compile the quantum chemistry programs
Gaussian 98 and Molcas 6.4, but since these are commercial programs, I
cannot provide the source. Has anyone been able to compile them?

Actually, the compiliation seems to go fine (after some changes in code
and building scripts), but when running the program, Molcas stops with
"signal 11" and Gaussian says that "internal file was deleted" or
something similar. Both programs can be compiled and run with g77.

Thanks for reading me
Ignacio