[Fortran] Massive whitespace patch.

The attached patch is a massive whitespace clean up of the
gfortran frontend *.c files.  It tries to provide a consistent,
uniform  style across all files.  Issues addressed in this
patch include:

1) Indentation.  The indentation levels are in the following
   order: 2 spaces, 4 spaces, 6 spaces, tab, tab + 2 spaces,
   tab + 4 spaces,  tab + 6 spaces, 2 tabs, etc.

   There are exceptions to properly align multiline comments,
   function call, and rational operators.

2) Alignment.  I tried to enforce the style recommended in the
   GNU Coding Standard for multi-line rational operators in
   if(), while(), etc.  Alignment was also enforced for the
   arguments in a multiline function invocation.  Finally,
   comments were properly aligned in the surrounding code.

3) Whitespace.
   i)   Function prototypes with pointers have been updated to
        remove whitespace between the * and the symbol name.
   ii)  Warning and error messages that span multiple lines
        have trailing spaces in the continues strings, eg

        gfc_error ("A trailing space here --> "
                   "preceeds this line");

   iii) Two blank lines follow the closing } in all functions.
   iv)  A blank line separates a function and comment that
        describes the function.

4) Probably many things that I've forgotten.

I planned TO COMMIT this patch tomorrow.

2007-01-01  Steven G. Kargl  <kargl@gcc.gnu.org>

	* openmp.c: Massive whitespace cleanup.
	* interface.c: Ditto.
	* intrinsic.c: Ditto.