Re: Reverted my ISO C BINDING branch changes.

On Thursday 28 December 2006 00:15, Steve Kargl wrote:
> Apologies for the code churn. :(.
>
> I reverted revisions 120187, 120190, and 120209, which are a misguided
> attempted at cleaning up the ISO C BINDING patch and other inconsistencies
> in the source code.
>
> After spending 4 days of looking at the gfortran source code, it
> became painfully apparent that there are a number of atrocious
> formatting issues (IMHO).  Some of these problems were carried over
> from the initial import of the g95 source code.  Others are probably
> due to each submitters personal coding style, which differs from the
> GNU coding standard.

It looked like a good cleanup that is going to have to be done
sooner or later.  So I don't see what was misguided about your
patches.

IIUC one of the reasons to put the ISO C bindings patch on the
branch, was to clean up the coding style issues.  Is there now
a new plan to fix those issues?

Gr.
Steven