Learning Fortran

What's the best way to go about learning fortran? I'd like to do it
w/resources on the Internet if possible. I have been programming for 17 years
now, about 13 of those professionally. I am picking up on a lot by browsing
the net, but still some things confuse me and I can't seem to find a list of
intrinsic's anywhere.

I am of course programming with gfortran and not worrying about f77 or
anything, just f90, f95. For instance, how do I create a duplicate of a
string? That's one area that's causing me problems right now with a split
function I am working on.

Thanks for any pointers.

Jeremy