This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: PR libfortran/29568 (subrecord patch)
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:33:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR libfortran/29568 (subrecord patch)
- References: <20061130193857.GA31053@meiner.onlinehome.de>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
Is Jerry in a position to review this?
regression-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. A slightly earlier version
(which was missing some casts) was extensively tested on 64-bit
Linux and FreeBSD by Jerry DeLisle (thanks a lot, Jerry!)
I am afraid that I know zero about this business, other than that it seems to generate some excitement :-)