Re: gfortran patch for PR28974 Slow compilation of data statements.

:REVIEWMAIL:
Bud Davis wrote:
The below patch uses a splay tree instead of a linked
list for accessing constructors by offset (index).

In order to keep from changing about 50% of the
routines in the front end, i kept the existing linked
list representation intact; so when needed a splay
tree is used in addition to the linked list.

While working pr24978, I have studied this section of code quite a bit and I understand most of it. I would say this patch is OK for trunk unless someone else chimes in.

Jerry