Re: Backlog of patches to 4.1

Steve,
I have no objections to a backport if someone does it. Personally,
I'll apply patches to trunk and 4.2 for as long as reasonable, and
4.1 only if a minimum of effort is required.
I've just worked my way through half of my patches that are present in trunk/4.2 ; about two thirds (9) apply more or less cleanly to 4.1 and are regtesting right now. I expect that about the same agin will apply from the second batch. After that, back to fixing bugs :-)

Paul