Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran

I'm not a big fan of undocumented options.  People have a way of
finding and using these options.  I'd rather document the option
with something like

-fallow-leading-underscore -- This option is intended for internal
    use by the gfortran developers.  IT IS SUBJECT TO GO AWAY WITHOUT
    WARNING.

After thinking some more, I do agree with Steve. The options should not be output by gfortran -v (hence, they should be marked as Undocumented in the lang.opt file), but the invoke.texi should mention that they're for internal use only.

I'll write it before we do the commit.

FX