mirror this mailing list in Google Groups?

I would like to create a Google Group that mirrors
this mailing list. I already use Google Groups for
comp.lang.fortran and gg95 (the g95 group) and would
find it convenient to read the messages of the
gfortran list in the same place. Maybe others are in
the same situation. I think there was a g95 mailing
list on sourceforge before gg95 started, but gg95 has
become much more active.

I don't think a mirror would change the operation of
the gfortran list in any way, but if the gfortran
developers object, I will desist.

There is already a Google Group for gfortran for
Chinese users at
http://groups.google.com/group/gfortran . I could name
the Google Group gfort or gnufortran.

The gg95 newsgroup did attract spammers for a while,
but this problem was solved by allowing only members
to post. The same step could be taken for a gfort
group.