Some bugs / download statistics

Hi,

Some Bugzilla statistics (for "fortran" and "libfortran"):

10 bugs with "wrong-code"
13 bugs with "ice-on-valid-code"
9 bugs with "rejects-valid"
2 bugs with regression in the title.

8 ice-on-invalid-code
8 wrong-debug
13 diagnostic
24 accepts-invalid

160 "normal" bugs
9 "minor" bugs
76 "enhancement" bugs

 * * *

Download statistics for my gfortran/AMD64 builds:
http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~tburnus/gcc-trunk/ (for gcc-trunk*.gz):
2006-07: 215
2006-08: 395
2006-09: 506
2006-10: 619

Download of the packed mpfr/gmp libraries (as suggested by a user):
2006-08: 9
2006-09: 34
2006-10: 56
There is clearly some need. Maybe this is also something for your
builds, FX?

Download of the README (changlog etc.):
2006-06: 59
2006-07: 322
2006-08: 298
2006-09: 331
2006-10: 661

Download of the gcc.pdf or gfortran.pdf:
2006-08: 37
2006-09: 306
2006-10: 365

Number of emails sent with comments etc: 0* (if I didn't miss any).

Tobias

* The suggestion for gmp-mpfr.gz does not count as we were emailing
before with regards to something else (though gfortran related).