Re: nearest_1.f90 failure on i686-linux

> Looks like you need "find /usr/include -name \*.h | xargs gre FLT_EVAL"

I scanned all the *.h files on my disk and did not find where
__FLT_EVAL_METHOD__ is set. From gcc3.1 where it is hard coded and
if I read correctly the if's and from the config files, I think the
value is 0 for ppc:

evaluate all operations and constants just to the range and
precision of the type

> At this point, the only recommendation I have is open another
> PR and hope a middle-end person can determine the problem.

What is the best way to attract their attention?

Thanks.

Dominique