Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix intrinsics used as actual arguments

-- make m4 generate new files for AIMAG, ASINH, ACOSH and ATANH specifics
-- use a new simple m4 file (misc_specifics.m4) to generate code for other specifics (including character functions)

The copyright years need changing. Are these sufficiently different in your opinion that you should appear as the contributer?

OK for copyright years. I don't think there's reason enough to put my name in these files.

-- a gfc_resolve_index_func function is added to resolve the INDEX intrinsic, so that it can be used as actual argument (PR 16580)

Add a comment as to why you call it gfc_resolve_index_func, rather than gfc_resolve_index, above the entry in intrinsic.c. I think that it is the only exception, is it not?

Hum... (noises of brain searching through old memories)... (grepping)... There's also gfc_check_access_func (which was my doing too). I'll add the comments.

Thanks for the review!
FX