Re: can't create executables

Okay... I probably don't have them installed.  I
checked using the Finder, and while there is an Xcode
folder, it only has one document,
"com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_0.strings".  If I don't
have all the installation disks handy, do you know if
I can get these tools off the web?  If so, what
software should I look for?

-Pablo

http://quatramaran.ens.fr/~coudert/gfortran/gfortran-macosx.dmg