Re: possible to debug gfortran with gdb?

Tim Prince wrote:

  There's nothing special about gdb working with gfortran. No doubt you've
  noticed the recommendations to avoid any version of gfortran before 4.1.

Actually thats not quite true. The ability to set breakpoint and properly
step from them seems to be rather broken with the current gdb.
   I believe we need to get in touch with Wu Zhou to see he can take a look
at this issue.
           Jack