Re: Is GFortran stable enough to actually use?

Hi Steve,

yes, i do have an update.  the paperwork was mailed to the FSF last week
and we are waiting to see if the FSF person in contact with us needed
anything else.  i would like to get what i have done out the door next
week if possible.  is that soon enough?

Thanks.
Chris