This morning's commit

Steve,

I am taking it upon myself to commit the two patches that I posted yesterday:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2006-08/msg00409.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2006-08/msg00406.html

I am doing this because both are regression fixes and, being real pressed for time, I just have to get on and help Erik out with TR15581. They are in the late stages of regtesting on FC5, as I write.

I am getting the feeling that with these rather more subtle fixes that the best way to proceed is to expose them to as many users as possible and pick up the pieces afterwards. If you can do your all-of-f95 test, at your convenience, I would be grateful.

All the best

Paul