Re: [patch] intrinsic.texi: 13 down

Daniel Franke wrote:
Tested info, dvi and html targets on x86.

* intrinsic.texi: added documentation for ACOSH, AND, ASINH, ATANH, CHDIR, FGET, FGETC, FPUT, FPUTC, GETCWD and OR intrinsics,
removed inadvertently introduced doc-stubs for EQV and NEQV, corrected some typographical errors.

Overall, this looks good to me. I do have a few comments, though.

Hexadecimal constants in the code examples should probably be entered in as close to a standard form as possible -- i.e., Z'F', not 'F'X. I am not sure whether it's worth going completely with standard code and putting them in DATA statements rather than assignments, but it may be.

In the documentation of ATANH, the description states that the magnitude of X shall be less than one, but the code example uses values that have magnitudes equal to one. Is the description or the example in error?

The FGETC and related functions are described as relating to files in stream mode, and referring to "Stream I/O". Is this the same stream mode and "Stream I/O" as what's in the Fortran 2003 standard (and recently added to gfortran), or is this different? In particular, I note that the OPEN statements in the code examples do not specify ACCESS='STREAM'. If this is not the same thing, this should probably be reworded to avoid confusion.

Good work!
- Brooks