Re: [Committed] Updated fortran/intrinsic.texi

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 08:22:07PM +0200, Daniel Franke wrote:
> On Thursday 24 August 2006 16:57, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > I've committed the attached patch after successfully
> > running "gmake info" and "gmake dvi" on i386-*-freebsd
> > and amd64-*-freebsd.
>
> Steve,
> thanks for committing. I am sorry that you had to spent time looking for that
> bug. I checked the info file as well as html output, I did not know that
> there also is a DVI target =(

No problem.  The documentation or the lack thereof has
bothered me for sometime.  I started the intrinsic.texi
file, but ran out of steam.  Then, IIRC FX added somer
additional intrinsics and ran out of steam.

The DVI target seems to be the most sensitive to errors
in the texi file.  Unfortunately, the editors I use do
not syntax highlight of texi files, so it is difficult
to quickly find missing things.

--
Steve