Re: [Committed] Update gfortran.texi

Steve Kargl wrote:
On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 04:20:48PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:

Steve Kargl wrote:

Many other individuals have helped debug,
test and improve @command{gfortran} over the past few years,
-and we welcome you to do the same!
+and we welcoming you to do the same!

This seems to introduce a grammatical error, not remove one.

I'll revisit this too. The original text struck me wrong, so I tried to improve upon it. Obviously, I may have erred.

If the original text stated (eliding formatting) is:
Many other individuals have helped debug, test and improve gfortran over the past few years, and we welcome you to do the same!

then it is perfect in that form. No change is needed or appropriate.