Re: chmod_1, chmod_2, chmod_3 and lrshift_1

That's it!  I have been doing my builds and regtesting as, well..., you
know, that thing at the bottom of the trunk.  Changing user makes the
problem go away.  It's a rather obvious security measure that I suppose
has appeared recently?  or has it?

Well, the test is not designed to be run as root :) I'll fix it.

The thing is, being root gives you access to all files, even when you
just chmod-ed them to be non-readable/writable.

FX