Re: Is GFortran stable enough to actually use?

Joe,

GFortran is able to compile very little of my Fortran90+ code. But, it seem that it is now supposed to be in 'stable' production mode. Should I start sending in a huge number of bug reports, or are there already enough known bugs to stay busy? And, where do I send bug reports. gfortran.org and the Gfortran Wiki seem to no longer exist.

This has already been asked but which version are you using? It would be helpful is you would update to the latest version of gfortran-4.2 and then file bug reports to Bugzilla, relative to that.

Right now, G95 is so much better, it's hard to consider wasting time on GFortran.

This comment leads me to believe that you are using a badly out of date version.

Paul