Re: problem finding file

On Jul 10, 2006, at 10:51 AM, kamel wrote

My way in running my programs on Fortran power station 4...
Hope that this information is helpful for you.

No, it is not. That's because I have no interest in anything related to that compiler. Nor presumably do most or any of the other participants of this list. Did you actually read either of the two previous responses to your initial posting on this? Both of them pointed out that the subject is inappropriate for this list. Adding more details does nothing to make it appropriate here.

--
Richard Maine                |  Good judgment comes from experience;
Richard.Maine@nasa.gov       |  experience comes from bad judgment.