Re: problem finding file

My way in running my programs on Fortran power station 4 (and it generally
works) is the following workflow :

1- create a project work space, this will create a folder in
C:\MSDEV\Projects  having the same name as the project work space

2- copy the source code into this folder , using for instance windows
explorer

3- in the work space you have already created go to insert in the menu bar,
and then to files into project, there you insert your source code in you
project.

4- after compiling your program and creating your .exe file, you will put
your input files in the folder that you have created in  C:\MSDEV\Projects

5- after executing your program, your output files will also be there

Hope that this information is helpful for you.

Regards.
Kamel.

Sent from the gcc - fortran forum at Nabble.com.