Re: [gfortran,patch] Correct bounds-checking for FORALL, WHERE and other intrinsics

>> With this patch, we're
finally able to execute all the gfortran testsuite with -fbounds-check
enabled!

Great! Does that constitute the test or will we see some testcases?

I usually don't add testcases with an explicit { dg-options "-fbounds-check" }. The goal is to have a testsuite that runs entirely with -fbounds-check, so that when someone wants to regtest a patch involving bounds-checking, he can simply run the testsuite with the option.

I'm considering including explicit tests for cases where bounds-checking is performed and expected to fail. I'll send a batch of those (stacked on my hard drive) when I find a way to do that with dejagnu :)

FX