intrinsic functions not yet documented

Hi all.

While preparing the docs for idate/itime, I found that there are far more
intrinsics implemented than documented in the .texi file. Below, I assembled
a list of the intrinsics not yet documented. If someone could check this list
and remove anything that should not be mentioned for some reason (duplicates,
not yet implemented, obsolete, whatever) and add those I might have missed?

Btw, is there any specific schedule for the 4.1.2 release?

Regards
	Daniel

acosh
and