Re: My name in blog

On Jun 25, 2006, at 3:05 PM, Alexander Verhaeghe wrote:

On that same page http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html when I
do a search with "verhaeghe" there are 8 articles, I
want them removed! Why is this so difficult!

Make that 9 (would have been 10 also but you misspelled gnu :) ) :).

Again this is a public list so if you did not want to your
name listed you should not have written to the list in the first
place.

This is just like writing to a news group and having your name
and email there.  And you did ask it for being there by writing to
the list.  Yes we (overseers) can remove all emails.  Please also
read part of the web page you linked to:
We have a strong policy of not editing the web archives.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski