Re: Fortran 2003 ALLOCATABLE extensions

manu agg wrote:

Hi,
Can u tell me the effects on compiler code (scope of
effect)  due to the implementation of allocatable
attribute for derived type? ,also the major problems
relating to the implementation of the respective
feature?

manish

You will find a good explanation of this in Metcalfe, Reid and Cohen, "Fortran2003 Explained".

As for the implementation; it's a long grind, from which Erik Edelmann and I have taken a temporary vacation, but it will appear before long.

Paul