Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28005 - gfortran: matmul produces wrong result

Tobias Burnus wrote:

Hi Paul,

Paul Thomas schrieb:

Tobias Burnus discovered, however, that the condition is not unique.

This is not completely true. I only found this matmul bugreport in
comp.lang.fortran (see
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.fortran/browse_frm/thread/cf9a1ed1754c6f4a/ed236efb2be07bc0?tvc=1#ed236efb2be07bc0
), retested it with the newest gfortran and reported it in Bugzilla
(incl. Link to groups.google.com).

I stand corrected - thanks anyway, Tobias. From our perspective it is those who report the bugs that deserve the plaudits.

Paul