This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: PR27757 Errors with direct IO - serious errors
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:34:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR27757 Errors with direct IO - serious errors
- References: <4477E09C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 10:16:12PM -0700, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Could someone check this test program with another compiler other than
> Intel or gfortran.
> I want to make sure this test case is legit.
> This is a real bad problem in that we are getting failed writes or bad
> reads without any indication other than catching the bad data by chance.
> I am going to do some more testing and debugging on this one to determine
> if the problem is in the read or the write (or both).
> Thanks ahead for feedback.
I'm not sure what output you expect, but gfortran and f95
laptop:kargl gfc --version
GNU Fortran 95 (GCC 4.1.0 20050716 (experimental))