Re: gfortran trunk errors

Jack Howarth wrote:
Jerry,
   Do you have any idea of the exact range of svn revision numbers
over which the new failures in gfortran might have appeared? Also
how exactly can I retrieve or regress a svn pull to a given revision
number? If we can limit the range a bit, I will be happy to do a few
builds to see if I can pin down the revision that introduced the
problem.
                Jack

No I do not know the range of revisions.

You can revert by doing:

svn update -r ######

###### being the rev number.

Just guessing I would start at the beginning of May and work forward half the distance either way. A rev number I pulled off of the gcc-testresults mail list for May 1 is:

113407

Current rev is 114105 or so. Maybe start half way bewteen those two.

Jerry
Jerry