Re: gfortran trunk errors

Jerry,
   Do you have any idea of the exact range of svn revision numbers
over which the new failures in gfortran might have appeared? Also
how exactly can I retrieve or regress a svn pull to a given revision
number? If we can limit the range a bit, I will be happy to do a few
builds to see if I can pin down the revision that introduced the
problem.
                Jack