[Patch, libgfortran] PR 27740 Versioned symbols, bump so version

Hi,

the attached patch bumps the so major version from 1 to 2, and
introduces symbol versioning for all entry points.

Also, since the so version is bumped, I took the liberty of removing
dotprod since that is always inlined in recent versions of the
frontend.

The list of symbols to version was generated from the the current
libgfortran.so.1.0.0, the script that I created for this purpose is
attached for completeness in case an eager reviewer wants to see that
basis for choosing symbols.

I also decided to version the f2c_specific and specific_ math
functions; is this useful or is it even counterproductive?

Ok for trunk?

--
Janne Blomqvist