Re: CPU2000/191.fma3d compilation failure

Grigory,

Thank you for reporting this one so promptly.

I have posted a provisional patch under PR25090, whose fix causes the problem that you have reported.  The patch regtests OK, fixes your problem and PR25058.  The reason that it is provisional is that it has grown like Topsy and needs going through with a fine tooth comb to look for dead wood or structural untidiness.  I hope to submit it over the weekend.

Paul