Re: [patch, libgfortran] Fix PR27304 Data descriptors exhausted

Brooks Moses wrote:
Thus, I'm a bit baffled: is it possible for this error to occur except in the case (from your test program) where there are no data descriptors in the format at all? If not, perhaps an error message of "No data descriptors found in format" would be better.

And, of course, just as I hit send, I thought of a better wording (I think): "Format for nonempty I/O list contains no data descriptors"

- Brooks