Re: question about elemental subroutines

Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Note that the code I sent is an avatar of the last test in
elemental_subroutine_3.f90 from Paul Thomas.  If it is illegal, it should
probably not be part of the test suite.

Indeed, and thanks for noticing this -- it's a problem with the patch as well as with the testcases, I think. I'll write a longer comment about it to Paul's patch submission.

- Brooks