Re: question about fortran on the new intel Mac

Hi Erik,

I have gfortran working, starting from the SVN version and applying some patches. It's not clean, and I hope that the official version will work in a few days/weeks. There are two or three small problems, solutions for these are known and patches exist, but they have somehow not yet been officially applied.

I'm also interested in this. Do you have pointers to these patches? Were they proposed on the gcc-patches ml?

--
FX