Re: migrating code from f77 to f90

> Tobi,
>    Well actually what I am trying to do is more of a variation on
> something like -std=f90 (which doesn't exist). What I was trying to
> find was all the deviations from Fortran 90 that would could be
> corrected while still allowing the code to be compiled as Fortran 77
> code. That is I was looking to clean up the code as much as possible
> in advance of porting it to Fortran 90. For example, the xplor-nih
> code is riddled with tabs. The standards flags in XL Fortran will
> report that sort of thing.
>             Jack

use ftnchek. http://www.dsm.fordham.edu/~ftnchek/

I use it often, it's great for f77 code. And everything is tunable,
so you can flood yourself with messages at will.

Regards,
Manfred

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer