Re: internal write error

Jerry DeLisle wrote:
Paul Thomas wrote:

Jerry DeLisle wrote:

Tim Prince wrote:

My cygwin build of the version quoted by OP, on my notebook, from gcc.gnu.org, has no trouble with this case, but testsuite won't run.

Tim,

Is there a PR on this. It's been a while, but the last build I did on cygwin, testsuite ran fine. (several months ago, I do not have a current build)

The testsuite has been failing on Cygwin due to some problems with gomp. David Billinghurst committed a patch for it on 20060308.

I will check out the Cygwin binaries this week and see if I can reproduce the problem. These binaries need updating in any case, so I'll do that at the same time.

Paul

I just completed a fresh cygwin build and there are numerous segfaults in the testsuite. It is not clear what options to set where to avoid these if it is libgomp related.

Can someone give me the incantations and I will try it.

Jerry

I found this from a previous posting from Andrew:

You can use --disable-libgomp.  This option is not documented but
I did file a bug about this not being documented as PR 26234.

I will try this.

Jerry