Re: Segmentation fault in openmp simple routine from libgomp testsuite.

On Mar 7, 2006, at 6:31 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:

I bet the same issue now will happen with libstdc++ (and in 4.1.0 in fact).
I want to say the weak references is the wrong way of doing things for non
shared libraries.

And it turned out I was correct in saying libstdc++ is also effected.
See PR 26633.  So this is not a libfortran specific issue any more.

Adding Alexandre to the CC since it was his weak reference patch which
caused this regression for libstdc++.

Thanks, Andrew Pinski