Re: [patch, fortran] More on allocatable dummy arguments.

Erik,

:ADDPATCH:

Thanks to Paul and Steve for looking at my 'allocatable function
result' patch. In the meantime, I've found a bug for allocatable
dummy arguments in functions returning arrays. (I'm pretty sure I
tested that, but appearantly not).

Fix in short: Treat allocatable dummy arguments in trans-expr.c
(gfc_add_interface_mapping) the same way as pointer dummy
arguments.

Tested on trunk, Linux/x86. Ok to commit?

Perhaps a > grep pointer gcc/fortran/trans-*.c might be in order?

The patch is fine and regtests on an FC3/Athlon, together with the other two patches. OK to commit.

Just to be absolutely clear - I was talking about tabs in C code and not in fortran!

Cheers

Paul