Re: PR26409 - regression in respect of contained procedures.

Brooks Moses wrote:

Paul Thomas wrote:

Erik Edelmann has found by binary search that the patch below is responsible for the above PR/regression. I can confirm that this is the case. Since I triggered HJ into writing this patch, I will take responsibility for it and will revert resolve.c for the time being. Obviously there is some subtle difference in the order or number of visits to each function. I will see if I can understand what is going on.

Paul, unless I'm missing something, you've neglected to include the "patch below"! :)

patch_below = NULL(patch), or something.

It was: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-02/msg00796.html

In fact, I apologise to HJ for being somewhat high-handed in eliminating it but the regression was, in my opinion, severe enough to warrant such an action.

Cheers

Paul