Re: new 4.1 gfortran failures

Steve and Jack,

I have obviously goofed in some way; the commit appeared to be alright. I am onto it.

I never reapplied the patch itself after synchronizing the trees. This is apparent from the cvs entry. Just to make absolutely sure, I am regtesting once more and will commit just as soon as it is finished.

My profuse apologies to one and all. Thanks also for getting onto it so fast; it is very heartening to know that somebody is keeping a sharp eye on 4.1. It makes all the extra effort seem worthwhile.

Paul