Re: [gfortran] Fix PRs 14771, 20894, 25048 : keep track of parentheses

Tobi,

I have fixed this a bit differently, as the check for !numeric_type is not
necessary, due to INTRINSIC_PARENTHESES only being built around numeric
expressions. If you prefer, I can streamline INTRINSIC_PARENTHESES to be
handled the same as INTRINSIC_UPLUS everywhere, which makes some sense anyway.

I'll leave that to you - I would need to put my thinking cap on before deciding that they are exactly equivalent.

I did a grep to check that this is the only case where an
INTRINSIC_PARNTHESES is not associated in some way with INTRINSIC_UPLUS. I
think that all is well with this patch.

Hm, I found two more places, did you exclude them for some reason?

I found two places where they were well separated...

Patch including new testcase below, regtested with no new failures.

OK by me

Thanks

Paul